F: Brentford USA: Sunday July 30 17.00

ender4

Just now, Spoony said:

Yeah I’m not sure that will ever change. It’s some weird twilight zone where he’s quality and scores double figures every season and also a horrific finisher. Make it make sense 

Yeah, you have to take the rough with the smooth with him. If he was a better finisher he'd be a 100 million quid player. He frustrates at times, but he offers so much, I don't think we could do much better

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Mings blocked the initial shot and it just fell to them again 

I've said this before...he sits too deep in our box.....he blocks it on the 6 yard line having tuned round from initial shot.

If he aint that deep and where the goal shot comes from he hooks that away....instead...no mans land on 6 yard line

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

Thomas Frank is the type of bloke that buys a suit for a wedding, keeps the tags in while he wears it and returns it the next day.

Do we know his whereabouts when Madeleine McCann went missing? Definitely a panelled van sort of guy.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Leon looks sharp.

The competition may be a rocket

Just want to see that explosiveness from him, does he trust his body enough to push himself to the limit we'll need from him in competitive games? 

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Do we know his whereabouts when Madeleine McCann went missing? Definitely a panelled van sort of guy.

Somewhere between homeless and meditating with energy crystals in a VW van.

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

I do hope our players are never in their running sneakers. 

Certainly not walking in them. What's the point in putting your running sneakers on if you're going to walk.

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

A simple erection from Diego would be enough to destroy the tactics board and half the stadium. Man is made of iron. 

His wife's downstairs must be like ground zero

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Â