Saudi Pro League

tomav84

On 19/08/2023 at 18:23, villa4europe said:

Since 2019

Their husbands obviously have to agree to allow them, buy them the tickets and drive them there first though 😉

Imagine pretending you have morals and then playing for a club that has only allowed women to attend for 4 years. 😆

59 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Don’t know if this is a good source or not but, if true, it makes you wonder what is happening here.

They dont think he is good enough apparently. Sending him on loan to another Saudi club 😂

• Haha 2

Anyone on here with basic football ability willing to sell their soul for a quick buck? Might be a job for you in the Saudi 3rd division :D 

Soccer players for the 3rd division of Saudi Arabia

Bertrand Ndong
  • Job ID: 2494603

Descripción

URGENT NEED FOR SAUDI ARABIA LEAGUE 3
SALARY : 3000 -4000 USD + HOUSE
WE NEED FREE PLAYERS READY
* STRIKER
* LETF + RIGHT WINGER
* PLAY MAKER
* MIDFIELD DEFENDER
* CENTRAL DEFENDER
ACTIF PLAYER READY FOR CHALLENGE
TRANSFERMARKET + VIDEO
PLEASE NOT IN THE TOP DON’T WAST YOUR TIME

https://futboljobs.com/en/job/2494603/

At least it's taken away the "I want to play Champions League" sham excuse to cover up "I want to earn a **** ton of money" 

There can be no pretend claim about always dreaming of playing in Saudi or winning the King Cup has always been my ambition. 

I want to be paid lots and lots of money is the only thing they can say, which admittedly is a refreshing change for the truth. 

Edited by sidcow

10 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Don’t know if this is a good source or not but, if true, it makes you wonder what is happening here.

Not a big enough star name apparently so being farmed out to a lesser Saudi team on loan to make way for bigger names. 

Nothing dodgy at all. 

• Like 1

If I owned a Saudi club I wouldn’t just be buying the Neymar’s of this world. If you want to be the best why not pick up the likes of Hause, Etc. you could quite cheaply build the best team in the league by surrounding your starboy with average PL players. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

At least it's taken away the "I want to play Champions League" sham excuse to cover up "I want to earn a **** ton of money" 

There can be no pretend claim about always dreaming of playing in Saudi or winning the King Cup has always been my ambition. 

I want to be paid lots and lots of money is the only thing they can say, which admittedly is a refreshing change for the truth. 

Fabian Delph has Man City medical: Best reactions

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, sne said:

Gerrard looking to sign Greenwood according to the gossip 

Really wouldn't be surprised considering some of his friends. He probably would have tried bring him here

Edited by Zatman

Someone on youtube (i don't remember the source) made a good point. People don't watch the Premier League to see Kante or Fabinho or Koulibaly. 

They watch the Premier League to see Chelsea or Liverpool.

The brand and history if these clubs is much more powerful than a few individual players.

The saudis have a long way to go before they put out a product that is comparable to the Premier League, Serie A or La Liga.  

17 minutes ago, sne said:

Gerrard looking to sign Greenwood according to the gossip 

United would probably be happy that he isn’t going to a competitor in Europe. They’ll probably test the water bringing him back in a year or 2.

Â