Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

11 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

It’s not naive at all based on their performances this season. Look at how many shots they’ve given up in this game. Liverpool had enough chances to win three games.

Maybe not naive, I think they have given me football ptsd and I just cannot write them off untill it's impossible for them to catch us. 

• Like 2

United's luck this season is otherworldly but to be positive there's also some universe out there they would be on 57 points with 1 game in hand so all in all could be much much worse 😅

• Like 2

You have to give them some credit for somehow consistently defying all of the underlying metrics used to measure performance.  I don't know how they do it apart from maybe the quality of a handful of players to produce the sublime.  They definitely only play I'm small bursts though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Maybe not naive, I think they have given me football ptsd and I just cannot write them off untill it's impossible for them to catch us. 

I get this for sure.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Another weekend where United haven't gained any ground on us.

Another weekend where we haven’t furthered the gap 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

United's luck this season is otherworldly but to be positive there's also some universe out there they would be on 57 points with 1 game in hand so all in all could be much much worse 😅

Absolutely, as much as we laugh at them, but for 15 minutes of football we’d be very very nervous right now

1 minute ago, grobs said:

Another weekend where we haven’t furthered the gap 

And yet, still a 9-point gap and 17 goal difference over them. But please continue.

• Like 2