Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Posted (edited)

Clip of a Tottenham fan celebrating the city goal doing the poznan. One way to cope with defeat I guess. You might not want to lose, but if you can take a benefit from it why wouldn't you?

Edited by MrBlack

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

Its OVER

We've made champions league in 37 games with a game to spare. 

What a season👏👏👏👏 bring on Barca/Real/Bayern/AC/Inter/Celtic/Benfica next season 

20 minutes left mate!

3 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Hoping Spurs get an added time equalizer.  Would be perfect result.

Nah - my nerves couldn't cope with the possibility that they might then score a winner....

41 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

Good to see most football fans are very much alike. Reading Blue Moon and apparently KDB is shit as is Bernado Silva. Foden is a waste of time and Rodri does nothing.

Wonder if that's what we'll end up like if we turn into a title winning side 😂 

Have you read any of our match threads?

i can sort of understand those that hate cheering for shitty,  but not me.  I want nothing as much as i want what's best to advance villa.  So if spuds were playing hitler, mao, black bart and their best friends, I would be happily supporting the axis of evil.

so come on whoever is playing tottenham today !!!!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, srsmithusa said:

i can sort of understand those that hate cheering for shitty,  but not me.  I want nothing as much as i want what's best to advance villa.  So if spuds were playing hitler, mao, black bart and their best friends, I would be happily supporting the axis of evil.

so come on whoever is playing tottenham today !!!!  

This. 100%

I am quite enjoying the fact that there are some Spurs fans hoping that their team don't score a goal because it might make it easier for Arsenal to win the title - whilst at the same time all my Arsenal supporting friends are now desperately cheering on Spurs and willing them to score.