Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

6 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

The lack of belief in here that we can get CL on our own steam makes me think that a large majority of you deserve us to not qualify.

Team is gassed, I get it. I still believe in Unai.

Unai was going to pull up this thread during the pre-match team talk, but we've been too negative so they're going to watch Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday instead...

18 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

The lack of belief in here that we can get CL on our own steam makes me think that a large majority of you deserve us to not qualify.

What do you mean by ‘deserve’ exactly? 

Just like to make everyone aware that my status has been upgraded to “ENTHUIST” thank you, thank you. 💁‍♂️

seems quite fitting seeing as though I’m incredibly Enthusiastic about a 2-0 Villa win tonight. 

25 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

OK, I wasn't going to say it. But I think I might just be clever enough to get what you're talking about here. They're Old Villa. Yes, how dare they. How bloody dare they come here with their messy Old Villa feelings and stuff and spread their dark and sad visions! Be gone, demons!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

OK, I wasn't going to say it. But I think I might just be clever enough to get what you're talking about here. They're Old Villa. Yes, how dare they. How bloody dare they come here with their messy Old Villa feelings and stuff and spread their dark and sad visions! Be gone, demons!

giphy.gif

Should’ve used the Blonde Albino from Da Vinci code as gif instead Marka 🤣

Just now, thejoker said:

I don’t think I could take the disappointment of missing out on 4th now. Man City had better turn up tomorrow. 

They have to, or they’ve lost the league.

It'll come down to City beating Spurs. However that doesn't mean our champions League inclusion is any less rewarding. It's just a shame the season has petered out the way it has. 

28 minutes ago, useless said:

My confident prediction

We shall beat Crystal Palace

There’s not a chance in hell that we are beating Palace at their place. We are absolute tripe. 

• Haha 2