Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

1 minute ago, rodders129 said:

So glad all this neurotic coefficient rubbish finishes now. People were focusing on it more than our own actual games ffs. We either get UCL on merit or not which is fine. Attention now turns to tomorrow nights massive game

Not finished until those plucky hammers and rolled over! There could be another 24 hours of it at least. 

Just now, switters said:

Pretty sure most Spurs fans will be happier about arsenal losing than any coefficient stuff

they are

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

So glad all this neurotic coefficient rubbish finishes now. People were focusing on it more than our own actual games ffs. We either get UCL on merit or not which is fine. Attention now turns to tomorrow nights massive game

Doesn't matter now as the coefficient route is **** 😏

4 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

It's just a bit of fun, dunno why it  seems to upset some people 😂 I understand it's all in our own hands and if we don't finish 4th we don't deserve it, the whole coefficient thing just added another layer to it all and another way to enjoy games I never really would have been too bothered about. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Missing out on 4th won't be the end of the world

I think you're supposed to use quotation marks and link the Fighting Cock forum post

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, switters said:

Pretty sure most Spurs fans will be happier about arsenal losing than any coefficient stuff

Still a bad night for them. Pressure is on Spurs now and with their fixtures, I fancy us to get 4th.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Embarrassing that fans want to play in the champions league?

Get over yourself

What has that got to do with what i said?

I pretty much said getting Champions League is in our hands

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

What has that got to do with what i said?

I pretty much said getting Champions League is in our hands

You literally said embarrassing from our “fans”

Implying they’re not real fans because some of them wanted Arsenal to win to increase our chances of being in the champions league.

Edited by Stevo985

4 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

It's just a bit of fun, dunno why it  seems to upset some people 😂 I understand it's all in our own hands and if we don't finish 4th we don't deserve it, the whole coefficient thing just added another layer to it all and another way to enjoy games I never really would have been too bothered about. 

Yeh I don’t get the big deal. It’s not like fans went out and purchased replica Arsenal and City shirts and then got a tattoo of a cannon shooting out a blue moon on their arses.

Fans just watched some games that they probably wouldn’t have bothered normally.  

• Like 4

English teams have had their pants pulled down in the transfer market, spent nearly as much as the other 4 leagues combined.

• Like 1