Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Just now, DCJonah said:

Annoying that we gave spurs the respect we did. 

One of the few times Unai got it wrong

Shows he's human after all

As wonderful as this result is…. I’m actually probably more furious by our result last week now than I was last Sunday… what the hell. 

I reckon the race for CL is going to go right to the end of the season

As many have said, Spurs aren't consistent enough to consolidate fourth place. I reckon we'll both average about 1.5 PPG until the end of the season

The draw yesterday for Europe wasn't bad, but there's potential for West Ham and Arsenal to go out to German teams in the next round, so I don't think we'll pull away from them either (though if City, Arsenal, and Liverpool all win, that would look a lot more positive)

" Spurs could easily lose to Fulham who have won more home games than any team outside the top five,"

It doesn't surprise me 🫡, they might not have lost today, but Spurs was definitely likely to drop enough points between now and the end of the season to mean we were always still in with an excellent chance ot top four. But we will drop points too, important thing is to stay calm when that happens, if we can maintain our general form, then when we will have a good chance, Spurs defeat if Fulham can hold on, means it's already been a good weekend for us

• Like 3