Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Just now, CVByrne said:

Dortmund and they are already ahead of us in points. Plus all points we get are divided by 8 and points they get are divided by 7 so the points they get are worth more

Calm down..

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Dortmund and they are already ahead of us in points. Plus all points we get are divided by 8 and points they get are divided by 7 so the points they get are worth more

But we still have 2 more clubs than them to get us the points 

• Like 1

Just now, jayEm said:

Maybe a stupid question but can Liverpool draw West Ham in the next round?

find out tomorrow when the draw happens

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

Maybe a stupid question but can Liverpool draw West Ham in the next round?

They can, it's a completely unseeded draw

11 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

That's a bad bad goal for the extra CL spot. Leverkusen have saved Germanys chances and given them a 50:50 shot now with England.  

Eternally negative. You must be the life and soul of parties. If you’re ever invited 

• Like 3

Just now, AshVilla said:

I think we should be more concerned with the Watkins injury than the coefficient at the minute.

True... And that's because I'm more concerned about holding fifth as to whether it's a CL place at the end of the season! Keeping 5th is the priority, the other part is largely out of our hands.

Let's not pretend that Ajax are the Ajax of old or that we played well, despite the great result. West Ham will be several levels harder than tonight.

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I think we should be more concerned with the Watkins injury than the coefficient at the minute.

feel better now its just a cut