Europa Conference League 23/24

HalfTimePost

14 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

How does the draw for QR2 happen? Does a seeding apply there so two higher seeded teams than us might play each other?

Not each other but they could be knocked out and we move up. If I understand it right.

Bild

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NoelVilla said:

Not each other but they could be knocked out and we move up. If I understand it right.

Bild

Yeesh. Looking at that it's highly unlikely any of throat those top 10 on the left hand side are getting beaten by any of the teams on the right... maybe 1. But two would be a miracle. Here's hoping we only need 1.

9 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Yeesh. Looking at that it's highly unlikely any of throat those top 10 on the left hand side are getting beaten by any of the teams on the right... maybe 1. But two would be a miracle. Here's hoping we only need 1.

Doesn't look much better in the 3rd round but a lot of football to be played before we enter the competition.

Bild

How are we not seeded?!! We are Aston Villa for crying out loud! None of those other yahoos have won the Champions League before! We should be damn well top that that stupid league. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tayls said:

How are we not seeded?!! We are Aston Villa for crying out loud! None of those other yahoos have won the Champions League before! We should be damn well top that that stupid league. 

The advantage that we get is that we go automatically to the Play-off round whilst those 9 sides have to play two extra rounds just to get to the same stage.

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

I fancy us against any of those lot... seeded or not. Let's not forget that West Ham, a team fighting relegation most of the season, have just won the trophy. 

Edited by Made In Aston

9 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I fancy us against any of those lot... seeded or not. Let's not forget that West Ham, a team fighting relegation most of the season, have just win the trophy. 

We shouldn’t fear anyone, we have the best manager in the competition.

• Like 1

It's a great opportunity to establish where we are at now and how true to where we want to be we really are, regardless of who we play. I wouldn't underestimate or write-off any one of these teams turning up for the occassion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i'd rather be unseeded than be seeded and draw rapid vienna...something about that bloody team, i could absolutely see us getting beaten again

Yes, but this time we whoop their candy bitch asses 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So we are getting Juventus and being knocked out or have i misunderstood? 🤣

You've misunderstood Juventus will be the ones being knocked out:). By the way Viborg are: Filth Movie Review | Common Sense Media :angry: