Midweek Football 22/25 May

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I think you have to blame Chelsea’s problems on their chief scout / head of recruitment.

I would blame it on the fact that the whole club and their fans are a bunch of cockwomble, pigeondicked noblards.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I would blame it on the fact that the whole club and their fans are a bunch of cockwomble, pigeondicked noblards.

Extremely polite, if you have ever joined a post-match tube train full of them at Fulham Broadway station.

6 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Wesley Fofana cost £75 million. Seventy Five Million of His Majesty's British Pounds Sterling... 😲

They've wasted hundreds of millions on absolute dreck. 

• Like 2

This will be Chelsea's lowest point scoring season since the 1987/88 campaign (42 points, finished 18th.  Randomly, a 21 team league).  It will be their lowest finish since 1995/96 (finished 11th) or 1993/94 (finished 14th) depending on final game results.

They've spent £600m to do this.

Wow.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Loftus cheek really had wasted his career hasn’t he. 27 and only just played 100 games of which I would imagine most are sub appearance compared to JJ 100 games most starts at 21.

Nice bank balance though I bet. 

9 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be furious at this. These players are on millions and they really don’t look like they give a toss.

They look utterly lost in having 3 different coaches with different footballing philosophies. An utter mess top to bottom. Still they will chuck another 150 million in the summer and it will eventually start to click.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

They look utterly lost in having 3 different coaches with different footballing philosophies. An utter mess top to bottom. Still they will chuck another 150 million in the summer and it will eventually start to click.

2 coaches with different football philosophies, and Frank Lampard

13 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Felix, on loan and not signed by Todd Bollocky, scores for Chelsea.

I don’t think Boelly signs any of the players. He is told who the targets are and asked to supply the money.

If he really is their chief scout then they are in massive trouble.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

"everyone"

Normally if you ask for 4 you get 2, Boelly comes along and it’s “there’s your 4, and another couple just in case you need them” :lol: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t think Boelly signs any of the players. He is told who the targets are and asked to supply the money.

If he really is their chief scout then they are in massive trouble.

from people on Twitter

Â