Midweek Football 15/18 May

andykeenan

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Trust me, if anyone can come back from 2 - 0 down against Citeh, it's Real Madrid.

They’ve been unremarkable every time i’ve seen them this season. The need to start being remarkable very quickly!

Everyone kinda looks awful against City though. They're cheat mode on FIFA. Not even sure why people are watching that game, it's pretty much over already.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

They’ve been unremarkable every time i’ve seen them this season. The need to start being remarkable very quickly!

14 times , that tells you all you need to know about Real Madrid. I'm not saying they will get back into, but never write them off.

14 times , that tells you all you need to know about Real Madrid. I'm not saying they will get back into, but never write them off.

5 don't count 100%.

4 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

This man city team would destroy Fergie 99 team. Just my opinion. 

It's a different game now, everyone is so much better on the ball, keeping possession and keeping the ball moving I'm not sure that team would even enjoy playing against a current midtable side, not without some decent time to adapt at least.

Roy Keane would tell you otherwise mind you, the grass was longer back then though.

Nah its moment of magic stuff, they've done absolutely nothing in terms of stringing something together 

Man city have bought a better team than real Madrid, its not just the PL

Â