Weekends Football 13/14 May

andykeenan

Just now, Zatman said:

Its a pity Leicester have an in form Liverpool tomorrow

we'd rather leicester went down surely? i hate everton fans and want deano to do well but for pure footballing reasons, everton will be just as shit next season so rather they stayed up. crap squad and no money to spend due to FPL charges hanging over them. leicester are not going to be this bad next season however.

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

we'd rather leicester went down surely? i hate everton fans and want deano to do well but for pure footballing reasons, everton will be just as shit next season so rather they stayed up. crap squad and no money to spend due to FPL charges hanging over them. leicester are not going to be this bad next season however.

Leicester have got no money and will be losing there best players weather they stay up or not, I'd wouldn't bet on them not struggling next season, especially under Smith.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Everton and Leeds who I want down. Leicester owners have already pulled financial plug

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Leicester have got no money and will be losing there best players weather they stay up or not, I'd wouldn't bet on them not struggling next season, especially under Smith.

You're probably right, but your spelling & grammar has just made my English graduate's mind implode. haven't got any / their/ whether / I wouldn't...happy-first-day-of-school-back-to-school.gif_.gif.949ff12a3bdcb1edeeccecd16efddae6.gif

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Blue Moon is such a shit anthem

Not a fan at all, but its a number one hit for me, if its between that and Never Walk Alone. I'd rather guage my eyes put than sing that before a football match. 

7 minutes ago, est1874 said:

They literally already have.

the PL title race will go to the final day you'd think. want to bet on brentford taking something off city when they need a win to secure the title? i wouldn't

plus it means us losing both games. brentford are zero threat to us IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

You're probably right, but your spelling & grammar has just made my English graduate's mind implode. haven't got any / their/ whether / I wouldn't...happy-first-day-of-school-back-to-school.gif_.gif.949ff12a3bdcb1edeeccecd16efddae6.gif

You know I'm just typing on a forum from a mobile phone in my garden, not sitting a f***** exam, yeah??

Â