Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's only certain countries that ban betting adverts, the Netherlands must not be one of them.  Could be more great attention to detail from Castore!

Ahh, right so it’s the country in which we play rather than the competition per se? Did our home leg have the sponsor? 

Has anyone noticed a difference with the sizing this year, I have ordered the jerseys and players travel jacket, got the travel jacket only so far and it's tiny, I looked at it and the size is medium 10, I think they sent me the ladies or I put on a massive amount of weight, can anyone check there's and see what the sizing says on the item, please 

On 30/10/2023 at 12:01, Kingman said:

Seen a couple of the players shirts get ripped apart lately so tells you exactly how poor the materials are! 

The shirts are shit, but I don't think this is a problem, really.

Our resident expert may correct me, but the pro shirts are basically designed to be worn for 45 minutes. They don't need to be durable. Making them stronger is likely to make them slightly heavier. You want your retail kits to be more resilient, people want those to last at least a year, and nobody cares if they weigh a bit more.

Also, and this is just the speculation of an unqualified idiot, if you're a pro footballer and your shirt is being pulled, do you want it to hold up incredibly well, or do you want it to rip open so the ref's got no excuses not to notice it?

55 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They wear 2 shirts every game ?

Yeah, particularly notable now that we have such a soaking shirt at half time. If you keep an eye out for it now you'll notice they all come out in a perfectly clean and dry shirt for the second half

I presume most of them end up being sold or auctioned off for charity, etc, so it's not the most wasteful thing that happens in PL football.

• Like 1