Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

4 hours ago, sne said:

1172_west_ham_united_2023_24_umbro_home_kit_6.jpg

Disgusting, look at those nasty shades. Garish bright blue and dull as heck “claret”. Theirs often looks purple or brown, plain and boring.

I think Umbro shirts are very bland in general…

I never want us to have any resemblance to a West Ham shirt.

We are the proper claret and blue… vibrant, smart claret and more of a “subtle” or sensible light blue.

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

All these Claret and Blue teams in the PL; with the same colour tones to their shirts...

A bit meh as they say...

Prefer it to what we've end up with. Our old sponsor makes it really look like a villa kit too.

We should stick with the Luke theory of mostly claret and just blue highlights imo

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Prefer it to what we've end up with. Our old sponsor makes it really look like a villa kit too.

We should stick with the Luke theory of mostly claret and just blue highlights imo

We pioneered the classic claret body and blue sleeves combo. It is who we are. Why on earth discard that?

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

At a quick glance I didn't even clock that the black and blue shirt was a Chelsea one.

Those badges are so similar in monochrome at a distance. 

Monochrome badges needs to die.

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah that's the first time I've ever considered buying a training top. Would make for some fun conversations with people who think I'm a Chelsea fan too 

“You must be gutted that Felix went to Villa?”

In fact, I love it…

Mate

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7uqgkzf54xxrznvdzh7

• Like 1
  • Haha 1