Weekends Football 6/7 May

andykeenan

It's been consistently a penalty this season, but that kind of thing being a penalty still doesn't sit right with me.

The forward isn't in control of the ball and just throws himself in the way of a player trying to play the ball. The defender can't see him, is just trying to clear the ball, and a leg gets thrown in his path a split second before. What's he meant to do? It's bollocks.

• Like 3

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Did all goalkeepers today sign an agreement to not save anything?

Even Navas now.

I think Navas has been really poor for them, Henderson did better up to January or whenever he got injured.

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

What 2 teams will pass them? (If they win that is)

They could quite easily lose their last three still.

As bad as Chelsea are they'll stick 3 past this Forest backline as will Arsenal and then it's probably all on what they can get at Palace and their away form is horrid.

Everton will be very confident of passing them even if they win and perhaps Leeds will get a win at West Ham and that would put them above Forest on GD going into last match.

No guarantee they even hang on here, blowing a two goal lead twice would pretty much relegate them tonight mentally.

Probably gonna get pelters for saying this, but I wouldn't mind either Awoniyi or Alcaraz as back up strikers. Not saying these would be my first choice mind, but presumably we'll need a player who can come off the bench and give Watkins an occasional break next season. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Probably gonna get pelters for saying this, but I wouldn't mind either Awoniyi or Alcaraz as back up strikers. Not saying these would be my first choice mind, but presumably we'll need a player who can come off the bench and give Watkins an occasional break next season. 

Ya they are simply not good enough. And good teams don't have back up players.

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Alcaraz is quality.  He'll get a move to a top club soon enough. 

Â