Weekends Football 6/7 May

andykeenan

What a truly horrible odious side Newcastle are. Shocked me at VP with their complaining and tetchyness but that was nothing on today.

Absolute bunch of sour grapes this lot. You've won a few games. Relax. You're not Real Madrid. Teams are fully entitled to take it to you .

Bunch of gimps.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

It would be great if for all the fawning over Newcastle and Howe this year they finish with no trophy and outside the top 4. 

Needs them to fail to win 3 of their last 4 so possible but still very much in their hands.

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Needs them to fail to win 3 of their last 4 so possible but still very much in their hands.

One win, 2 draws and a loss might not be enough. 2 wins, 2 losses might also not be enough. 

Remember when  the bar wasn't under the floor and we had some professionalism in sports broadcasting?

Sick to death of these thick as shit old boys proudly fighting their team's battles on national TV.

To be fair I've got no problem with the media aggressively and passionately calling out the refs and especially the likes of Gallagher of the other clown on BT who are mind numbingly **** stupid yes men

But don't just do it for newcastle or their team... I bet they say nothing about our decision yesterday or the Liverpool penalty in the week, in for a penny in for a pound to after all of them, it's not good enough and it needs a pundit to put his cock on the block and go on the attack

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

nice to see this game get 6 mins stoppage time and we get 3 minutes.

I was fuming about this yesterday, how the ref only gave 3 minutes was unbelievable, there was 6 lots of subs. That’s a min of 3 minutes on it’s own ffs.

• Like 2

Â