Weekends Football 6/7 May

andykeenan

If I was Newcastle or any side playing arsenal I would have a very wide right winger go and stand on the touch line because that zinchenco guy does not want to do his job as left back he seems to want to be anywhere but left back and watching Southampton the other week they exploited this for the first 2 goals and would have won if it wasn’t for being rubbish 

25 minutes ago, sne said:

Elye Wahi having a solid game for Montpellier today. 4 goals after 60 minutes away to Lyon. He's up to 17 in the league now in 30 games. That's very good for a 20 y.o.

France U-21 player, maybe one to keep an eye on.

Crazy game this. 4-4 now. Lacazette with a hattrick for Lyon and Bradley Barcola has assisted all 3.

I can't help absolutely hating Jesus for no reason other than his resting "someone just killed my dog" face. I know it's not his fault but **** hell he makes me angry being so **** miserable all the time :D

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I can't help absolutely hating Jesus for no reason other than his resting "someone just killed my dog" face. I know it's not his fault but **** hell he makes me angry being so **** miserable all the time :D

Blasphemer.

Castle are just so niggly and love to leave a for in, or push players around.  Need someone like Xhaka to start leaving a boot in on them.  I think they'd be easy to wind up enough to get a few cards.

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He forgives you.

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Castle are just so niggly and love to leave a for in, or push players around.  Need someone like Xhaka to start leaving a boot in on them.  I think they'd be easy to wind up enough to get a few cards.

They know exactly what they’re doing. Properly dirty team. 

• Like 1

I like to see someone in stripes go right through Saka, with Joelinton and Xhaka swinging away at each other in the melee that follows while Eddie Howe lays Michael Arteta out on the sideline.

That's not too much to ask is it?

• Haha 2

Â