The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

Nunes going to city from wolves first bid rejected nearly £50m but will no doubt happen as he will push to leave. I wonder with no time left if they just pocket the money.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

29 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Can see Liverplop letting Salah go if the money is obscene enough, you’d think he’s on the decline now in terms of his age etc, obviously still a great player but perhaps now is a good time to cash in.

I think they regret giving him that big new contract

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

Ex villan tom carrol joins Exeter on a free transfer. 31 years old and only played about 200 games in 13 years

oh wow I had completely blocked out my memory that Carrol played for us.

• Haha 1

On 24/08/2023 at 17:38, bannedfromHandV said:

Can see Liverplop letting Salah go if the money is obscene enough, you’d think he’s on the decline now in terms of his age etc, obviously still a great player but perhaps now is a good time to cash in.

No chance he goes this season but I can see him leaving next summer for Saudi.

14 hours ago, villan95 said:

Just seen Kudus to Wet Spam went through yesterday then.

Can only think they'll sell Paqueta somewhere else, probably got the hint there's something in these betting allegations and he'll get a Toney style ban.

Have to say Alvarez-Ward Prowse-Kudus is a very good midfield on paper, they've done well with the money from Rice.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Can only think they'll sell Paqueta somewhere else, probably got the hint there's something in these betting allegations and he'll get a Toney style ban.

Think that's exactly why they won't be able to sell him.