The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

33 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

talk of the deal for Caicedo to Chelsea is 115m.

wtf is happening in football, its becoming Monopoly money.

There is more competition in PL now compared to before. Before the same four got the champions league money each season, the last two seasons 7 different teams have qualified for  CL.

That means more teams needs top class players in their squad, either to defend their CL status or getting back into CL. That makes it a question of supply and demand, number of top players is more or less fixed, but number of clubs chasing them have increased. In addition the Saudis are throwing big money after players, means there are more money in the system, that brings transfer fees higher and higher.

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

15m combined for Kamara and Luiz is looking more and more ridiculous as time passes. I wouldn't have any of those players apart from Casemiro ahead of them, and he was the cheapest of the lot at £70m!

18 mil for kamara, luis, Mcginn and Ramsey and tielemans too….crazy value! 

Edited by Villatillidie95

8 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I eat my words, Kane has moved to Germany.

Honestly thought he would stay in England and try to become the all time premier league top scorer.

Thank god we don't have to face his cheating again (until next season in the champions league 😉)

Edited by villan95
  • Haha 1

Its Musiala or bellingham for me, they are the 2 that's a huge step ahead of every other youngster going

The only way they don't win the league is if moukoko or adeyemi smash it and I think it's still too early for that but with them and bynoe gittens dortmund should be exciting at least

31 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I said it before but unless he wins the CL I'm still not really sure what he's achieved though.

I think he’s under pressure just to win something, anything. I’m sure he’s sick of hearing and reading about the fact he has never won a major trophy in his career.

He goes to Bayern, bags a league and cup double, then on to Man United to crack on with the PL top scorer pursuit is my prediction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think he’s under pressure just to win something, anything. I’m sure he’s sick of hearing and reading about the fact he has never won a major trophy in his career.

He goes to Bayern, bags a league and cup double, then on to Man United to crack on with the PL top scorer pursuit is my prediction.

Right but why would that happen? Why would Bayern sell him after 12 months? He would have to be a flop.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Right but why would that happen? Why would Bayern sell him after 12 months? He would have to be a flop.

Dare I say it bayern are right up there with utd, Liverpool, barca and Madrid, he'll go there and the only regret he'll have is not doing it 5 years earlier

He'll get a taste for the paulaner that's for sure

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Finally playing for a massive historical club

Oh don't get me wrong it's a huge move for him and a real upgrade. Idk I just think if he still only finishes his career with a couple of Bundesliga titles it's still a bit meh. Choupo-Moting has several 😅

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Oh don't get me wrong it's a huge move for him and a real upgrade. Idk I just think if he still only finishes his career with a couple of Bundesliga titles it's still a bit meh. Choupo-Moting has several 😅

He could win one with Man City, Real Madrid or Barcelona it’s just the same as winning one with Bayern. The one thing with Bayern is that they are a genuine contenders in the champions league.

Ignore the first vid, go for the 2nd.

Look at that excitement on Kane's face, he couldn't wait to get to Munich. Leaving Spurs was never in doubt for him.

Edited by Jonesy7211