Space rockets and star ships

Lichfield Dean

18 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Enterprise D does it for me

agt_future_enterprise.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt

Standard D or the modified D from All Good Things though (which I think that one is, missed it at first glance and from that angle can't see the third warp nacelle but the underslung phaser cannon is a giveaway)?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Standard D or the modified D from All Good Things though (which I think that one is, missed it at first glance and from that angle can't see the third warp nacelle but the underslung phaser cannon is a giveaway)?

Ugh, that third nacelle... Horrid.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47arbe5xwwn0o73fxizn

and the fins!

So aesthetically and in my heart I think of Encounter at Farpoint TNG 1701-D

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uggvh3nu976gl1vq3k

But yeah Mr clever clogs cleverley cleverman I picked the wrong picture looking for one with the phasers didn't I. Should have noticed it being slung too low. But then, we'd be giving up cloakability, big phasers and Warp 13 so on reflection maybe definitely both.

And yeah the 3rd nacelle looks as tagged on as the star on our current crest

• Haha 1

I love that style of artwork, the kind you'd get on old sci-fi book covers.

the-scifi-art-of-john-berkey-2.jpg

I remember a trip to Bavaria Film Park when I was a kid, amongst the stuff they had on display was the Galactica.  Thing was friggin' huge.  Such a treat.

Skip to about 1:48.

• Like 2

Â