Weekends Football 17/19 February

andykeenan

Just now, The_Steve said:

Exactly. We are just consolidating lower mid table after the pain of Gerrard. Anything above is a plus. We rebuild in the summer. Bad results aside, nothing has changed. 

We’ve just got to avoid being an outside risk of going down. Get another 8+ points and crawl over the line. Go again next season.

Just now, Genie said:

We’ve just got to avoid being an outside risk of going down. Get another 8+ points and crawl over the line. Go again next season.

We’ve got much more winnable games coming up. I didn’t expect much against those oils cheats and Arsenal, the manner of the Leicester collapse is still a sore one. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Pretty much every other result so far today makes our defeat that little bit more annoying.

I find it impossible to care whether we finish 10th or 14th, means nothing to me to be honest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I find it impossible to care whether we finish 10th or 14th, means nothing to me to be honest. 

I’m more focused on shifting the crap, mentality weak rubbish in the squad in the summer. Would take 11th/12th right now. We could absolutely be in the top half with some wins which is crazy to think about. 

Â