2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Thank **** that season is over (a sentence I've said the majority of seasons during my time as a Washington fan....). Rivera gone. Nice guy but made some very questionable decisions.

Hopefully we can hire a HC that understands the importance of a strong OL when it comes to developing a young QB. I still think that Howell has something about him, but he's been running for his life on nearly every play.

3 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Thank **** that season is over (a sentence I've said the majority of seasons during my time as a Washington fan....). Rivera gone. Nice guy but made some very questionable decisions.

Hopefully we can hire a HC that understands the importance of a strong OL when it comes to developing a young QB. I still think that Howell has something about him, but he's been running for his life on nearly every play.

They've got the 2nd pick haven't they? Surely they don't go with Howell next season? 

Vrabel gone 

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Vrabel gone 

The fabled Belichick coaching tree of failures. And he was the best one of the lot.

We might have to finally put a massive fork in this and say that it was ALL Brady (with a slice of Vinatieri :D ), nothing else.

Shanahan’s coaching-tree is the only tree to not have a single coach with a sub-.500 record. Still not in the Hall Of fame. words removed

On 09/01/2024 at 11:09, StefanAVFC said:

It HAS to be the end of Carroll surely

Been a shite team for too long with the talent we have

What do you want with your remaining 2 wishes :) 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2024 at 12:09, StefanAVFC said:

It HAS to be the end of Carroll surely

Been a shite team for too long with the talent we have

Ding ding

edit: I'm obviously in total sync with @tonyh29

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Next guy will be worse, you just know it ;)

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bills gone too

Buffalo?

But yeah, Patriots have been cack since Bloonose Brady "retired".

Panthers home game in Munich next year  .. hopefully they make it the Saints game

Bears , Vikings and jags of course for  London home games

Â