2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoshVilla said:

🥳🥳🥳!!!

Sincere congratulations. Snyder just oozes slime. Shame he got the bag, hopefully he gets sued into oblivion.

• Thanks 1

On 26/06/2023 at 15:37, Tegis said:

NFL Gamepass international is moving to DAZN for next season. Goodbye to Deltatre and their shady dealings. words removed

That said, I've read a few horror-stories already regarding this switch, so it may be a case of "out of the frying-pan into the flaming abyss."

only £150 a year .. fairly sure I paid a lot more for Game Pass (over £200 ?) or have I missed something ? 

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

only £150 a year .. fairly sure I paid a lot more for Game Pass (over £200 ?) or have I missed something ? 

Prices were all over the shop depending on country in the old app, it might be a bit more of a flat fee now?

Checked txitter, the Dazn switch and app are still a colossal cluster-****

35 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Prices were all over the shop depending on country in the old app, it might be a bit more of a flat fee now?

Checked txitter, the Dazn switch and app are still a colossal cluster-****

first game of the season last year on game pass was a cluster as well ... nobody's accounts would log in , it was around half time before anyone managed to get access  .. not a peep from GP of course 

I'm still trying to establish if Peacock are showing all the NFL  games live and to purchase a subscription through them ( and PL games as well) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

First game of the season last year on game pass was a cluster as well ... nobody's accounts would log in , it was around half time before anyone managed to get access  .. not a peep from GP of course 

And when it cut out the last 3 minutes of the superbowl (two years ago?), that was fun

Â