2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Last year was good and actually made sense it being in LA*

My misconception with it is its the biggest and best acts in the world, not necessarily the best bands but the biggest acts, and then I see the likes of usher and Bruno mars and just think they haven't got the hits, which special guests will they have to wheel out 

* if they got the killers to do it that would make sense with it being in Vegas and them being annual big festival headliners

Mike Williams torn his acl, out for the season and probably done as a charger with the wage cap hit next year

Also in the chargers game last night Herbert set an NFL record for percentage completion while having over 40 attempts, also became the 4th quickest QB to reach 100 touchdowns, allen set a franchise record for receptions and 2nd in yards in a single game

• 2 weeks later...

The Patriots didn't have many legitimate star players when I was a little kid, but Russ Francis was one of them. Sad to hear how he died, but he was fearless and loved to fly, so maybe it makes sense in some weird way. But it's still really sad.

Russ francis | New england patriots championships, New england patriots ...

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I wonder if any of the 1-4 teams wish they hadn't won a game .  If the Panthers get the first pick they should be able to swing a massive trade haul.

The Bears have our first rounder. They could feasibly picking 1 & 2!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Milfner said:

Chase Young to the 9ers. That defensive front is absolutely loaded.

Washington got a higher pick for Montez Sweat from the Bears. I get the contract bit but damn. They are blowing that defense up

• 2 weeks later...
Â