2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

anyone been able to get DAZN game pass to work yet ?

When i try to subscribe it either returns a random error code saying their engineers are working on it ..or the screen just goes into a  loop and nothing loads 

Edited by tonyh29

33 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

anyone been able to get DAZN game pass to work yet ?

When i try to subscribe it either returns a random error code saying their engineers are working on it ..or the screen just goes into a  loop and nothing loads 

Nope, first it complained about regions. Then when I tried to test a new account with a trial, it was like watching a VHS, twice copied. Then their customer service made British banks look competent.

I **** it off, blocked payment. Going full yarrr this season

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tegis said:

Nope, first it complained about regions. Then when I tried to test a new account with a trial, it was like watching a VHS, twice copied. Then their customer service made British banks look competent.

I **** it off, blocked payment. Going full yarrr this season

The videos i checked via the Firestick last night looked pretty decent  but I might not find out about live games at this rate 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

The videos i checked via the Firestick last night looked pretty decent  but I might not find out about live games at this rate 

Yup, live games will be the hunt of the day :) For watching the day after I use a dedicated NFL torrent tracker. I'll PM you

33 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Yup, live games will be the hunt of the day :) For watching the day after I use a dedicated NFL torrent tracker. I'll PM you

Interestingly I got a different message on DAZN just now … long story short my game pass subscription runs out at midnight tonight … so that might be what was confusing the “my account “ section !

Hopefully  I might be able to start a “new “ subscription tomorrow  

Week 1 sure as hell claimed a vast number of season-enders. Yikes!

J.K. Dobbins suffered a torn Achilles
Safety Marcus Williams, is feared to have torn his pec
Caden Sterns tore his patella tendon
Jack Conklin tore ACL
Cam Heyward will have groin surgery
Aaron Rodgers torn Achilles

Quick question. As we have lost almost all of the regular ranters, the weekly game-threads are a bit empty. How about condensing them to a few more game-weeks per thread?

Edited by Tegis
hspelliing

31 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Quick question. As we have lost almost all of the regular ranters, the weekly game-threads are a bit empty. How about condensing them to a few wore game-weeks per thread?

I’ve stopped watching as the fantasy angle really pisses me off, might enjoy it more if I wasn’t playing the game 

4 hours ago, sne said:

Usher to perform at the Super Bowl ht-show. Sounds about right, a totally pointless and bland artist for the most boring spectacle (the ht-show not the Super Bowl) on earth.

Year after year its utter **** shite, don’t think I’ve watched it since Tom Petty

• Like 1

Â