Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

38 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why the f*** aren't we signing anyone. 

I think we're probably pretty much done. I reckon if anyone does come in will be for depth/rotation.

Edited by villan95
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Chuba Akpom potentially off to Lens from Middlesbrough for £8m.

Although I think he'll stay, I wouldn't be surprised if Boro at least make an offer for Archer as a result.

Wondered why they didn't start him first game. Must have been in the pipeline already. 

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Circa 70 - 80 k per week in wages that, as simple as it seems ain't it?

Yeah nobody is taking them at the wages we pay. We won't pay them off so...last minute loans with us paying the majority of wages.

Which does nothing to help the finances to improve the first team.

16 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ekitike and Sanches would be nice to compete with Watkins and JJ/McGinn

Sanchez would be great. But then again, we have some depth in attacking mid roles. 

29 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ekitike and Sanches would be nice to compete with Watkins and JJ/McGinn

Everton are apparently negotiating a loan to but deal for Ekitike … Rather Verratti than Sanches but unlikely he’d join us  

25 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

We aren't desperate for new players though. We have our starters and we have depth in every position. I'd be surprised at this point if anyone else came in and if Unai is happy then so am i.

Yup we can be relatively relaxed.

How much you bet players and agents of certain targets get panicky and start contacting us themselves later in the window?

Before we make any more signings can I just confirm that people are happy with our financial situation with regards to FFP? If I can get enough likes on this post (I reckon enough so that I ‘win the day’ should do it) then I’ll tell the club to go ahead and announce a new signing over the next couple of weeks or so… 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2