Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

4 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

João Felix would certainly fulfill all of our perverse fantasies to have the ultimate whipping boy who cost a lot, has bags of potential and doesn’t produce enough.

image.gif.b0eef594fbdf8422876e8bfcb7fc0d4a.gif

Oh no he dii-n’t

• Haha 1

Felix would be our Robinho moment when we’ve truly made the step up in terms of profile of attracting players… I also don’t care if he has doubts, takes his time and doesn’t jump at paycheque right away and takes some convincing. If he signs and I have major doubts he will it will as much as the project as the £££ given the options he will have. I’m sure the Saudis are interested so be interesting if it develops further. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I thought Felix looked great at Chelsea and would love him here. 

He was one of the only players that looked like he gave a shit, and he was only on loan there. Could have easily plodded along with the rest of the squad.

Would be great if we could bring him in.

• Like 2

Didn't we try in January for Felix ?  If we're trying again then it's obvious that Emery thinks he would improve us & under Emery I'd think we'd get the Felix that went for over £100 million to Athletico, I'd love him at our club reminds me abit of Zidane the way he glides across the pitch with the ball, he is a next level player & it would blow my mind to see him in a Villa shirt, what that would mean for Coutinho & Beundia I'm not sure maybe 1 would have to go 💁‍♂️

• Like 2

As much as PSG and our summer has become a running joke they make the most sense as his next destination. 

Pretty sure he liked a post when Enrique was announced as manager. 

Edited by villaglint