Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

46 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

what position is chiesa

LW, RW, RM take your pick. Do you really think that Newcastle would have Gordon, St Maximan, Barnes and Chiesa in the same squad? I don’t but then all of this is nothing more than idle chatter over click-bait speculation ……….. isn’t it.😉

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah I don't get why people keep saying this. 

Ramsay doesn't play cm for villa under Emery. 

He plays an attacking midfield role, which is,  according to Leicester fans, also Tielemans best position 

26 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is Chiesa actually any good since his injury?

2 goals and 5 assists in the league since he came back from the ligament injury, (so in 2023) and missed a further four games with muscle fatigue and knee problems. Those games he did get included only one full ‘90 and four games of ‘70 mins or more. Mostly used in short bursts as an impact sub by the looks of it.

14 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Question: is Dibu adored more than Messi? 😯 

I wonder if Emi can persuade anyone in the current squad to join us 😆 Would love more Argentinians and South Americans to join…

Nope, not close.

Emi is the clear n2, though, and is not close between him and n3 either (wouldn't know who that is, really. Di Maria perhaps, De Paul fell off with his GF shenanigans and his terrible WC).

I'd like to see another argentinian next to Emi too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah I don't get why people keep saying this. 

Ramsay doesn't play cm for villa under Emery. 

I get it to be fair. There is a decent chance our midfield 4 in the first game is Tielemans, DL, Kamara, McGinn even if they play different roles as individuals. Obviously more signings might change this, or Buendia might be in instead, but it isn’t crazy to see one as cover for the other despite their differences. That’s what Emery does.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PerryBarrPet said:

LW, RW, RM take your pick. Do you really think that Newcastle would have Gordon, St Maximan, Barnes and Chiesa in the same squad? I don’t but then all of this is nothing more than idle chatter over click-bait speculation ……….. isn’t it.😉

ASM is off to Saudi isn’t he?

51 minutes ago, Daulmakan said:

Nope, not close.

Emi is the clear n2, though, and is not close between him and n3 either (wouldn't know who that is, really. Di Maria perhaps, De Paul fell off with his GF shenanigans and his terrible WC).

What about Evita ? Great Argentinian well known around the world but might be getting on a bit now ?

Barnes is a very hot and cold player im not that bothered if we miss out on him.

Newcastle spending almost 100m on two players cant see them adding kuch more unless they make some sales due to FFP

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daulmakan said:

Nope, not close.

Buendia hasn’t really got a look in (with national team) has he? I expect a better season from him and maybe he can be given more of a chance…

Edited by Jas10

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Wherever he ends up, he won’t be sticking around at Atletico much longer…

Forget this guy.

I genuinely don’t want him now.  He’s arrogant about his ability.  Wants champions league football and no champions league team wants him.

Carry on being rude about clubs you think are below you while you rot in the Atletico reserves.

Prick.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

Forget this guy.

I genuinely don’t want him now.  He’s arrogant about his ability.  Wants champions league football and no champions league team wants him.

Carry on being rude about clubs you think are below you while you rot in the Atletico reserves.

Prick.

What has he said?

4 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

What has he said?

He will not entertain any offers from clubs that are not in the champions league.

So he’s either saying ‘**** off Villa’, or he genuinely wants Dynamo Tbilisi to come in for him

Edited by Thug