Weekends Football 20/22 January/Midweek Football 23/25 January

andykeenan

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

No shot on target in the match so far for them.

How the hell are this Brentford team 8th?

They look awful.

Last  5 games

Beat Man City A 2 1

Beat West Ham A 2 0 

Beat Liverpool  H 3 1 

Drew Spurs H.   2 2 

Drew Leeds 0 0

We did look poor today agreed but we have scored far more goals than Villa this season and from a team with the lowest budget in the league as a fan I’m more than happy to be sitting in 8 th place.Let’s see how it goes at the G tech stadium in April.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Last  5 games

Beat Man City A 2 1

Beat West Ham A 2 0 

Beat Liverpool  H 3 1 

Drew Spurs H.   2 2 

Drew Leeds 0 0

We did look poor today agreed but we have scored far more goals than Villa this season and from a team with the lowest budget in the league as a fan I’m more than happy to be sitting in 8 th place.Let’s see how it goes at the G tech stadium in April.

Well you seem to forget gerrard was our manager a majority of the season

I think if toney gets a lengthy ban if guilty i think your going to struggle for goals. He is your main source of goals

17 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Last  5 games

Beat Man City A 2 1

Beat West Ham A 2 0 

Beat Liverpool  H 3 1 

Drew Spurs H.   2 2 

Drew Leeds 0 0

Hello grumpy chops. :)

It's exactly those results that brought me to ask the question - the team I saw play today looked like a mid-table Championship team, and yet I know you've had a string of good results, too many to put down to a lucky streak - so what is it that you usually do that was missing today, were there players out, was it a tactical thing, a bad day? 

I cannot see any possible way that the team I saw play Leeds today puts together that run of results, it's just peculiar.

• Like 1

Â