Jhon Durán

PieFacE

I clearly dont see what others do when it comes to big Jhon! He’s a dynamo on the bench and he runs about a lot. He scored a cracker against Palace when we were really struggling but usually when he comes on he gets a yellow card and not much else. 

I wouldn’t like him to be sold. He’s still young and only at the club a year. Maybe a loan is the right thing for all involved. But it needs to be somewhere he get minutes. 

• Like 4

I keep forgetting that he's only 20 because he's a big lad and actually looks older.

He's obviously got a lot to learn, and I keep having to remind myself that at the same age Watkins was playing for Weston-super-Mare.

At that age club legend Peter Withe was playing for Southport and Barrow.

Didier Drogba was 28 before he hit his stride.

47 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I keep forgetting that he's only 20 because he's a big lad and actually looks older.

He's obviously got a lot to learn, and I keep having to remind myself that at the same age Watkins was playing for Weston-super-Mare.

At that age club legend Peter Withe was playing for Southport and Barrow.

Didier Drogba was 28 before he hit his stride.

I get where you are going and do not disagree either. The only question is whether or not it’s with us?

18 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

I get where you are going and do not disagree either. The only question is whether or not it’s with us?

His age is a big factor there too, and as proven by Chukwuemeka, young players can confuse potential with actuality.

He's only played 17 games for Chelsea since 2022.

Jhon has a lot to learn and I hope he realises it.

• Like 1

Well Matt Law who is a Villa fan and is well connected at Chelsea says its a possibility.  They are crazy. The thing they dont need is potential. They need experience. But this is Boehly. So Broja and 20 mill in return please 

I don’t see it happening, it’s just the usual pre-game link.  Oh we are playing Chelsea so a Villa player interests Chelsea.  I expect before Newcastle game, it’ll be Newcastle interested in Luiz or Kamara.

• Like 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

If you don’t mind sharing what you know mate

I haven’t posted on here as much in recent times—let’s say circumstances in my life have changed and have allowed me to “hear” things. 
Their interest is genuine, will depend on Villa finding a replacement, all of which is fairly obvious.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Chelsea’s interest is legit.

Interesting!

You have goss?

we aren’t going to loan him so after buying him a year ago for £18m, are Chelsea really going to make it worth our while? Because I’m assuming our money back or a few million more won’t do it.

What do you know?

Â