Midweek Football 9/12 January

andykeenan

How funny is the rigmoral of getting the ex players and all the draw kit out for the semi final draw. 4 balls in there and after the second ball comes out it's done. Lasted about 12 seconds. Would be easier to just ask someone to pick two numbers between 1 and 4.

why couldnt city play the way they did tonight in the league cup final 2020 :( We actually did quite well that day iirc and they weren't at their best but i feel this year was a real missed opportunity for us.....hopefully we can get the 3 points on friday night now

Guardiola credentials in the mud after losing to Nathan Jones & drawing to Lampard and Gerrard. 

I hope Soton win the cup. They deserve to as something to show for all the players they’ve produced over the years just to have their side decimated mainly by Liverpool. If they go down but win a trophy theyd probably take that.

9 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Joao Felix starting for Chelsea already, interesting to see. Their squad is an expensive mess but Felix really is an amazing player on his day.

Front three of Mount, Havertz and Felix so this is actually ideal for what Potter wants.

Didn't realise Mitro was suspended so this probably tips the balance a little towards Chelsea although Fulham are still a very tough team to beat so could well just be a don't lose face draw.

Looking forward to watching this. At least one of them just above us is going to drop points so we really need three points tomorrow to make the table look more interesting.

Edited by VillaChris

49 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Joao Felix starting for Chelsea already, interesting to see. Their squad is an expensive mess but Felix really is an amazing player on his day.

I just watched one of the many home improvement TV shows, where the host tries to save hoarders from themselves. Clearly, Todd Boehly cannot be saved from keeping 3 unused footballers in every room of his 10+ mansions...

Edited by Django_Zooms

Â