Harry Maguire

maqroll

Accept it, this is going to happen. AVFC _1874 just tweeted along these lines and he’s usually on the money.

Maguire is decent, in all honesty name me better CB’s in the PL. Also just think about who we have been used to signing, and just rejoice that we are fishing in the biggest of ponds these days. We are run pretty well and we wouldn’t buy him if we couldn’t afford it. Defence is so important, maybe we can’t wait for a player to settle or bring on a risky promising CB in the timescale we need to?

We are sensibly run, all signings will have been thought out, and if Emery didn’t agree it wouldn’t happen.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

Every transfer rumour I’ve seen concerning Villa this window has been about 29-30 year olds. Gerrard’s push for ”proven winners” lives on it seems?

Keep signing players mostly that age and we’ll have to replace the whole squad in one season. That’s the opposite of good squad management.

34 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Cool £500 loan, £100 admin fee, £250 processing fee, six month interest £1000, £150 bank transfer fee = £2,000.  Now done! 😉

Cool, I’m over 29 though so will that cause a problem?

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The Lord has spoken…

Another 30 yr old. Folks will be trippin! Is Gerrard our advisor?

Edited by jim

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The fake account of someone who is already a bullshitter. Two wrongs don't make a right.

looking at who this one follows he's clearly a newcastle fan

what's with this sad little obsession they have with us?

Â