Weekends Football 6/7 January

andykeenan

42 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

United could be playing versus a sack of shit and it would still be televised.

they had a 58 games run over twelve years of televised FA Cup games until a few years back

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Why is Doucoure so shit?

another of them awesome midfielders people on here overrated that we should have signed and they turn out to be dreadful. Add him to Bissouma, Fer, ginger guy from Brentford and many others

45 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Nice goal

…if it wasn’t offside

So 3rd round countless games just a few that allow VAR and it benefits Man Utd well suck me sideways am I surprised 😮 

Edited by S-Platt

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

another of them awesome midfielders people on here overrated that we should have signed and they turn out to be dreadful. Add him to Bissouma, Fer, ginger guy from Brentford and many others

And the fish pun guy that went to Norwich!

Vieira will be under pressure soon, he has gone unnoticed but Palace are really poor at the moment. Have only beaten teams in the bottom 7 and Gerrard this season and I think if was not higher profile teams doing so badly he would be flagged up

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Vieira will be under pressure soon, he has gone unnoticed but Palace are really poor at the moment. Have only beaten teams in the bottom 7 and Gerrard this season and I think if was not higher profile teams doing so badly he would be flagged up

Yeah I thought Palace would be around where Brighton, Fulham and Brentford are, they've set themselves up nicely and aren't performing

Â