Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Where is he, injured?

I hope it was a case of Emery would rather keep him fresh for the final two prem games than bring him all the way to Athens just to bring him off the bench for 10 minutes (especially as the game was pretty much over in first half).

Not good if he's suffered a reaction to five minute's playing time down at Brighton.

We get him, Zaniolo and Tielemans back for the final week and that should give us enough flexibility to freshen things up and have a better bench. Going to be a struggle and relying on Man. City otherwise I think.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I think with the preseason he was denied under his belt this term he will be a major player for us next season

Not sure. Difficult to tell with how disrupted last season was for him but he just didn't look the same attacking. If he's lost a bit of pace from the serious hamstring injury that pretty much nullifies what we signed him for. Ramsey being out aswell probably didn't help either.

I'd personally sell him instead of Digne if it came down to a simple playing choice but finances will probably dictate otherwise.

24 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Not sure. Difficult to tell with how disrupted last season was for him but he just didn't look the same attacking. If he's lost a bit of pace from the serious hamstring injury that pretty much nullifies what we signed him for. Ramsey being out aswell probably didn't help either.

I'd personally sell him instead of Digne if it came down to a simple playing choice but finances will probably dictate otherwise.

I think a good preseason is the key to him. He didn’t have one last year and it certainly showed same with Ramsay as well. they can hit the ground running. It’s good news.

On 30/05/2024 at 20:38, VillaChris said:

Danger with signing players in their early 30's, especially ones with pace. One big injury and that could be it, half the player after

• Like 1

Him and Ramsey were absolutely awesome together the last 10 games of Unais first season.They worked really well together. 
We basically lost our most potent left side for the whole of last season.
If they can come back strong again next season we’ll be an even stronger side than this season. 
get them back firing again we will need a young left back as cover. 

Â