Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

What I’ve read seems like really good at tackling and pacey but not so great at crossing or strong, 5ft 10, 29, unlucky not to be in the Spain squad.  Could be just opinions but that’s what I’ve gathered so far.  Anybody watched him regularly?

Just now, jim said:

He’ll be drawing his pension soon and won’t be able to move.

Four year contract is standard, he'll be 33 and if it brings in genuine competition for Digne, then it's something that should be welcomed. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

As wonderful as it was, you are right. What the hell was he doing there!!

I'm pretty sure it resulted from a corner, and he ends up in a more advanced position than Benteke and he's a left back. Needless to say he peaked early.

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

What happens with Augustinsson? Quite like him! 

Hmmm he’s only really had that one good cameo against Wolves. I don’t think he’s the answer. I think we need to replace Digne and Digne becomes the backup. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Four year contract is standard, he'll be 33 and if it brings in genuine competition for Digne, then it's something that should be welcomed. 

Sorry missed off the /s

Juts referring to the commentary of late when we have been linked with older players.

Edited by jim

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Hmmm he’s only really had that one good cameo against Wolves. I don’t think he’s the answer. I think we need to replace Digne and Digne becomes the backup. 

I think we need competition. Also we need a big squad as Emery uses 5 subs often and early. Half time subs is something like 36% of games he's made them in. 

Can anyone remember last time all 4 full backs played in same game with no injuries? All tactical changes

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m just not convinced about replacing Digne at this point. He had a bad game against Wolves admittedly but he is still pretty solid for us. I reckon Moreno comes in as a LW option… that can also cover LB when in crisis. 

• Like 1

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

Don’t really see the point of this? We already have Augustinsson and Young as backup lb. Why do we need to spend another 15-20m euros on another backup lb? Especially one at his age.

This feels like signing Lucas Digne all over again.

Maybe he's quite good at footballing?

Â