January Transfers 2023

sne

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

smart business 

I think its a meh signing to be honest

Arsenal have thw best opportunity in years to win a title they should have gone all out on a player to gurantee them the title

I think they ard going to bw kicking themselves they never got a top striker in and a top cm in. Can see city catching them

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Arsenal have thw best opportunity in years to win a title they should have gone all out on a player to gurantee them the title

I think they ard going to bw kicking themselves they never got a top striker in and a top cm in. Can see city catching them

Think Jorginho going to be more a sub for last 15-20 minutes to see out games.

Partey-Xhaka-Odegaard dosen't need to be touched at all, played very well all season. Could drop Zinchenko in there also.

Arsenal will be fine.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

see i think that's exactly what he is!

they play with a relatively settled midfield 3 of xhaka, partey and odegaard with then lokonga and fabio viera as the back ups

jorghino means they have experience in there, the possibility to go more defensive and in theory the ability to see games out, he's going to be a brilliant option to bring on in the 70th minute when they're 1-0 up in a tight game, gives them a more rounded squad and better depth

striker i agree on but nkeitah is in the form of his life and top strikers dont grow on trees right now, everyone wants one and they just arent out there

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

see i think that's exactly what he is!

they play with a relatively settled midfield 3 of xhaka, partey and odegaard with then lokonga and fabio viera as the back ups

jorghino means they have experience in there, the possibility to go more defensive and in theory the ability to see games out, he's going to be a brilliant option to bring on in the 70th minute when they're 1-0 up in a tight game, gives them a more rounded squad and better depth

striker i agree on but nkeitah is in the form of his life and top strikers dont grow on trees right now, everyone wants one and they just arent out there

That lokenga is terrible. Partys injured now as well. Im still not convinced with xhaka either. Hot head that goes through bad patches.

They should have gone all out and got enzo. He would have been brilliant for them 

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He’ll be useful for them in the europa league 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Like who?

He will be one of the best players transferred on deadline day

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Enzo, and even ings would have been a good signing for them in that team

Have you seen the amount of running Nketiah does? If anybody would be suited to the way Arsenal play it would be Watkins.

Edited by gwi1890

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Fernandez is a risk and will need to settle, not someone you can slot in when chasing the title. Jorginho is a safe pick.

As for Ings, Southampton, Villa, West Ham. That's his level.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Fernandez is 108 million for an unproven player who could easily flop in England

As for Ings really our 2nd choice striker is not going to win you the title

Just now, Zatman said:

Fernandez is 108 million for an unproven player who could easily flop in England

As for Ings really our 2nd choice striker is not going to win you the title

Ings is a good option to bring off the bench to score you a goal thats what arsenal are lacking.

Enzo could flop but i doubt it the kids got talent

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ings is a good option to bring off the bench to score you a goal thats what arsenal are lacking.

Didnt Ings score 1 goal in 18 sub appearances for us

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i think you're looking purely at ings goal stats and not his lack of mobility, he doesnt fit how we play let alone arsenal

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Sabitzer probably going Utd after Eriksen injury

City want Maddison in the summer. Gresford and Maddison in the same side could be fun, shame it will all be for shitteh fans to enjoy 😩 

I would think he's not at that level at all 

• Like 1

Â