World Cup: Matches

Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They knock out those fancy 3D models for offside decisions in seconds but they haven’t bothered for this. I’m sure it’ll be confirmed as in though. 

They don’t have the technology in place for generating models of this. Photo above shows it in.

Edited by fightoffyour

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They using technology I guess so can’t argue it. But boy that must be in by millimetres. 

It looks to be in by smallest conceivable margin, literally a tiny bit of paint on a few blades of grass.

Usually it’s England on the end of these decisions so it’s nice to enjoy this one.

Edited by Genie

Shit me geeks doing the videos already. It was just in, problem being we are not used to this much detail and professionalism in decisions from our refs. Example, Salah falls over in the box, penalty. Fenandes moans at ref about nearly being killed by Mings on the edge of the box, penalty. 🤣

10 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Guys and girls. Its simple science. the ball is round... not square

IT WAS NOT OVER THE LINE! See below

i get the science and yes it's clear, but please, someone tell him it's football and not golf ffs

the ball is out of play not out of bounds

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

i get the science and yes it's clear, but please, someone tell him it's football and not golf ffs

Hey! If he wants to talk about soccer, let him talk about soccer in his own way! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imavillan said:

We failed to beat USA so cant tell him anything

17 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Guys and girls. Its simple science. the ball is round... not square

IT WAS NOT OVER THE LINE! See below

To be fair, nobody said it was…

Just that the base of the ball was so far past the line then the wall would be very close to being out (which is was).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Great night of football! Best world cup in years for me

Can't agree...the 3rd round of the groups has been great, but the first 2 rounds had way too many awful matches.