Are you a happy Villa Fan at the moment?

rsjg80

Are you a Happy Villan at the moment?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Happy Villan at the moment?

• Yes
    • No

:shock: I've just broken the 145-145 tie in favour of 'yes'. That's a close poll :nod:

Now it doesn't even add up to 100%.

50% = yes and 49% = no!

Where's the other 1%? :suspect:

To be honest i just dont know, who we are interested in. I dont think we're in for Shorey and Kabul is going to Pompy with him. I have absolutely no idea who we will but, but i suppose he will pull out some Zat Knight from somewhere.

This is unbelievably close. The Villa fraternity really are split right down the middle. Fortunately I think there is probably a greater percentage of the 'no' group who could be swayed over a few decent signings than there are of the 'yes' group teetering on the brink of despair.

To the topic, I'm not angry anymore for wasting opportunities.

I've lost faith for progress, so i'm preparing myself for a hard season.

Hope is not lost and fight willl never end, but faith has gone.

It's actually 50.32% and 49.68%. I knew that already. My point was something else which you didn't get.

Right, count me in the "don't get it" group as well. :?

BTW it's now 50.93% No to 49.07% Yes but still showing 50-49. How do they do that?

51% not happy now, including me. We need to get the certain roles filled such as rb, lb, rw, urgently, an its a shame its been left this late. My honest opinion is we will get a left back and thats it. Squad players for rw, an gardner for rb, zat knight for cover to centre backs.

I'm happy until the end of the transfer window, then i will re-assess!! There's been no reason to be unhappy until now, has there???? The progress on the pitch is there so far. Lets hope we dont go into another season a bit short in places - surely it that isnt in the 5 year plan?????

I voted "no" but as others have said that is based purely on our transfer dealings this summer. I am totally happy with our progress for the 1st two seasons under MON and Randy Lerner but worry about going backwards next season

Voted no because we still need:

2 rb's

1 lb

1 centre half

1 right winger

Maybe a striker as Gabby is overrated and Delfouneso isn't good enough yet

But we still look no closer to getting any of them, if we don't sign a right back and O'Neill comes out with 'We couldn't get our first target, we're waiting until January/next summer' i will not be happy as he said that before and it turned out to be bullshit