Weekends Football 28/30 October

andykeenan

It's Leeds first win in nine, their fans were desperate for Marsch to get the sack, most see it as just a matter of time now before he loses his job, so today probably a bittersweet result for them, as I think many were counting on today being his last game. Annoying result for us though, which is typical as soon as we need clubs at the bottom of the table to lose games like they usually do they then go and start beating the best teams in the league, whereas we can't do such a thing, well we to need start asap otherwise gone be bottom three during the World Cup.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Yeah, he is. 

Klopp came over to shake his hand and Marsch was really aloof and not particularly pleasant when they shook hands. He comes off as a petulant boy scout. He redeems himself somewhat in interviews and pressers, but his touch line demeanor really winds me up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Klopp came over to shake his hand and Marsch was really aloof and not particularly pleasant when they shook hands. He comes off as a petulant boy scout. He redeems himself somewhat in interviews and pressers, but his touch line demeanor really winds me up.

in fairness Klopp is a piece of shit anyway. Probably be looking to bully a ref but has got some warnings in recent weeks

10 hours ago, maqroll said:

He's a bad winner, that doesn't go down well at all.

Lucas Moura incident yesterday has gone unnoticed on here. Spurs were chasing a winner and the Bournemouth ballboy wasnt giving him the ball back so he wrestled it off him. Ballboy was then removed by stewards.

I have to agree with Moura on this, ballboys are trained to be time wasting when needed and if you are doing this regardless of age you are involving yourself in the game

Today’s viewing menu for me:

Union - Borussia

Athletic - Villareal

La Real - Real Betis

Might also squeeze in a few minutes of the early kick off Livingston - Celtic if I get home from the gym in time. Doubt it, though. 

Â