Unai Emery

PeterSw

44 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

After seeing the press conference today, I would not want to be Harry Potter meeting Emery down a dark alley. He would probably end up shoving the magic wand somewhere very personal!

I just peed a little…

• Like 1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those words about Bailey if spoken by another manager could really irk a player. But its Emery. He hits different. You have to earn a contract here. By playing out of your skin. Its kind of , you give me everything and i will make you better and better in return. Its a 2 way thing. 

4 hours ago, supermon said:

I think the Ezri injury had pissed him off

Nah, I think the stupid journo who asked him about magic wands REALLY pissed him off.  I loved it when he slammed the pen down..... and gave the journo a five-minute version of shut the f**k up, you pillock." 

MY MANAGER!!! 

• Like 1

Hindsight is always 20/20, but you have to question Unai's commitment to a competition which we always had a very small chance of winning, while already having 2 much more realistic targets in CL football next year and the Europa conference.

3 unnecessary games for a squad which already isn't the deepest, especially midfield which looks knackered.

Â