Unai Emery

PeterSw

32 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Sure, they were also really good players which is more important.

It is.....but they had character too.....also important.

something, I am hoping Unai addresses.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, AV82 said:

If he gets McGinn shooting lightning out of his fingers I'll be well happy.

I hope UE gets the lightning, to come from another part of his anatomy.

• Haha 1

So that Twitter message tells me that Emery is currently in the UK as a visitor, meaning he cannot engage in any business activity whatsoever, to do so would be a beach of his visa. This means he cannot or should not be doing any training, coaching, media interviews etc, this is why there is nothing from our media team.

From my understanding, once his visa is approved he'll have to leave the UK and re-enter on the work visa and only then business begins (I may be wrong).

He can of course be doing training, coaching etc so behind close doors all hush hush ;)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, supermon said:

So that Twitter message tells me that Emery is currently in the UK as a visitor, meaning he cannot engage in any business activity whatsoever, to do so would be a beach of his visa. This means he cannot or should not be doing any training, coaching, media interviews etc, this is why there is nothing from our media team.

From my understanding, once his visa is approved he'll have to leave the UK and re-enter on the work visa and only then business begins (I may be wrong).

He can of course be doing training, coaching etc so behind close doors all hush hush ;)

Wait, he’ll have to leave and re-enter? I hope that’s not the case as that would be a ridiculous waste of time.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

19 minutes ago, supermon said:

Imagine voting for Brexit🤣

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wait, he’ll have to leave and re-enter? I hope that’s not the case as that would be a ridiculous waste of time.

That's a new one on me, about to apply for one for my German wife and haven't seen that mentioned anywhere

Also know from work that you can attend meetings etc, he can meet and talk with the players, lange, purslow and at least start doing something

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's a new one on me, about to apply for one for my German wife and haven't seen that mentioned anywhere

Also know from work that you can attend meetings etc, he can meet and talk with the players, lange, purslow and at least start doing something

That is pretty standard for work visas around the world. If you are in the country on a visitor visa but want to transfer to a more permanent visa you need to be out of the country for it it be officially granted, then enter the country on the correct visa. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Yeah you can't really switch from visitor status to any other visa category, plus his passport is liekly have to be endorsed with a work visa..again tmi may be wrong

• Like 1

Â