Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, I Make Pies said:

One of the main improvements he has brought is consistency. Mings used to make one big ricket per game, whereas now I cannot remember the last time he made one. Dougie was notoriously inconsistent but now has rectified that. McGinn's performances used to drop off after an hour but now maintains the required level for the full ninety. I don't know what Emery is doing that our previous managers were not but it seems to be working.

Managing, motivating, coaching, advising, teaching..... you know, all the things a manager is supposed to do. 

Of course, it helps that Unai is also really, really good at it. 

If Don Unai is here in ten years time I predict we’ll have won the league at least twice in that time. And we’ll finally see our first FA Cup since’57. We all know there’ll be at least 2 Europa league wins, 

33 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If Don Unai is here in ten years time I predict we’ll have won the league at least twice in that time. And we’ll finally see our first FA Cup since’57. We all know there’ll be at least 2 Champions League wins, 

FTFY

• Thanks 1

I will be totally honest and say I wasn't  100% convinced when he came in. What was such a big name doing with us? Delighted by doubts weren't  just wide of the mark,  but spectacularly so. Thank you Unai you bloody  genius

Edited by one_ian_taylor

4 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I will be totally honest and say I wasn't  100% convinced when he came in. What was such a big name doing with us? Delighted by doubts weren't  just wide of the mark,  but spectacularly so. Thank you Unai you bloody  genius

I was 100% convinced, now I'm 1000% convinced

Just now, Chindie said:

Best manager in the league.

Thing is, this isn't even hyperbole

• Like 1

Â