Unai Emery

PeterSw

Just now, duke313 said:

That's because Gerrard was just the face of the coaching team, it was probably Beale that had the clipboard.

I watched the last 11 months so I’m calling bullshit on the use of a clipboard. 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerrards Board 

Emi

Someone Someone Someone Someone 

Someone Someone McGinn 

Someone      Someone     Little Magician 

10 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

I don't understand the workings of Aston Villa's publicity machine - but why is there nothing on the OS?

In this instance it probably has a lot to do with all the delays. 

His work visa was meant to be completed yesterday, but it wasn't so he missed a training day with the squad, and the last thing the club want to be doing is PR fluff with interviews, photo shoots and whatever else instead of morning training. 

I am sure the OS will be full of stuff later today when he's afforded time to do all the media stuff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

His work visa was meant to be completed yesterday, but it wasn't so he missed a training day with the squad, and the last thing the club want to be doing is PR fluff with interviews, photo shoots and whatever else instead of morning training. 

I am sure the OS will be full of stuff later today when he's afforded time to do all the media stuff. 

That's a good explanation. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Yep I’d rather him focus on training than answering boring media questions from poor journalists. Gerrard was the media darling but poor coach, now I want our talking done on the pitch

• Like 2

Seems like between signing new amazeballs trade deals and dumping pollution laws Sunak exercised his new found powers to ensure he didn't need to leave the country then come back in again.

giphy.gif

Edited by sidcow

19 minutes ago, av1 said:

Gerrards Board 

Emi

Someone Someone Someone Someone 

Someone Someone McGinn 

Someone      Someone     Little Magician 

Style of play - Magic Moments

Â