Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Don’t get the Gallardo love in. Been at River Plate 8 years. Big team. It’s not a big league. Shown no desire or ambition to come to Europe yet. Weird one. Not for me. 

The same could be said about Bielsa tho... 

But I get where you're coming from. 

23 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Poch was passed over for United and Chelsea jobs. He’s not getting City, Liverpool or Arsenal jobs. And Unless Conte leaves Spurs he’s not going back there. His stint at PSG might show he can’t handle big names, so Real, Barca and Bayern will pass.  

Newcastle aside, we’re the next club that can pay him a big salary. If he wants to come back to PL, it’s us or nobody. 

You make a strong case but my money went on Emery last week. Would be delighted with Poch but also vry happy if its Emery.

Whoever the new manager is he won’t be here long given how highly some of our fans rate our players. He will have us in the top 8 in no time and will be off to a CL club!

Edited by WHY
  • Confused 1

Thank **** for that! They have finally sacked him.

No idea if they are going to make a proper appointment or appoint another muppet now though.

It is a shame really as we have a bunch of good players and money to spend so you would have thought that we are a very attractive proposition to the best available managers out there.

11 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

It's Villa. Whatever we do we are bound to piss it up. If we were owned by an Arab oil state and had Guardiola as head coach we would still probably be treading water in mid table.

I’ve also thought about this , we just can’t seem to get anything right as a club , Haaland and Foden would be slow , lazy , can’t link up with the others