Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Pochettino probably watched a few of our games then " politely" declined 😂

He's OBS not confident enough in his turd polishing skills.

MC Ginn's diving header is probably what pushed him over the edge.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Pochettino probably watched a few of our games then " politely" declined 😂

He's OBS not confident enough in his turd polishing skills.

MC Ginn's diving header is probably what pushed him over the edge.

Honestly, who didn't laugh at that attempt! It was probably the most entertaining thing that happened in the game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'd obviously love to be wrong, but if people think Poch is a realistic target, I think there's going to be an awful lot of disappointment. Honestly, I think we're too much of a basket case to tempt Frank at this point of the season, I give no credibility at all to the previous tweet.

We're in a relegation scrap, with a year of shit football behind us, little confidence,, and a tough run of fixtures coming up

• Like 1

Would be very happy with Emery, Poch is obviously the dream appointment.

Frank makes me a little nervous as Brentford do things in a fairly unique way and structure and success within that may not translate. Doesn’t look like he was particularly pulling up trees with Brondby previously either, much more of an unknown quantity.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd obviously love to be wrong, but if people think Poch is a realistic target, I think there's going to be an awful lot of disappointment. Honestly, I think we're too much of a basket case to tempt Frank at this point of the season, I give no credibility at all to the previous tweet.

We're in a relegation scrap, with a year of shit football behind us, little confidence,, and a tough run of fixtures coming up

I don’t things are too desperate yet tbh. 
Just to add, just in terms of the league table 

Edited by IrishVilla10

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

After Smith we were in a position where we were only just off the upward trajectory of progression. We were in a great position to hire an elite manager to move us forward.

SG arrives and we have gone furrther and further backwards.

We wont get an elite mansger now, we need someone to bring us back to where smith had us first

We ****'d that up spectacularly. Don't think we'll have the same pulling power now. At the time I thought we should have gone for Lucien Favre. Think he'd have had us ticking along nicely right about now.

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Would be very happy with Emery, Poch is obviously the dream appointment.

Frank makes me a little nervous as Brentford do things in a fairly unique way and structure and success within that may not translate. Doesn’t look like he was particularly pulling up trees with Brondby previously either, much more of an unknown quantity.

Agreed with your view on all 3.

When it comes to Frank though, although I wouldn't be too excited, do you even think we'd get him? They're above us in the league, they finished above us last season, have a good chance of doing so this season, they seem to be a better run club, on balance, and he's respected there, with credit in the bank. Would you swap places in his position? I wouldn't.

Based on nothing but a whim think I’d rather have Bo Svensson over Thomas Frank … I hadn’t heard of him till a few days ago.

Allegri is surely a goner after tonight’s result for Juve and cans see Poch waiting to see how that develops.

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is part of the problem with delaying the change, the worse you get it’s exponentially harder to solve

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think you may be correct. The appointment would surely have been done by now if he had shown any interest in taking our job. He will have his eyes on a bigger job, with a greater chance of success.