Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

5 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Didn't this guy say we were in talks with poch a month or so ago?! He is full of crap. 

Even if he is... Why would him saying we were having tentative talks with Poch prove it?

If you read his timeline and the responses, he doesn't intimate that anything has come of anything.

If anything he makes it seem like we are trying to convince Poch.

I.E sounding out.

He also called Kamara weeks before it happened and the collapse of the Sarr deal days before also.

Of course it could still be Bollox.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

There's no point rushing it, the season is ****. Sack him, appoint a caretaker, and take the time to get it right. 

More chance of us hiring Pinochet than Poch though, IMO

I think there is some urgency needed.  A point per game is relegation battle stuff and I don't want to risk it.  Right now I'd take Dyche and see if he can do a Howe when given better quality players to manage.

The Next Villa Manager Of Aston Villa- 2 Options Marcelo Gallardo and Rúben Amorim. Two the best young managers in the world. 

Marcelo Gallardo- 46 Years of age- River Plate. 53% Win rate.

Rúben Amorim- 37 years of age. Sporting. 72.03 % Win Rate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Whoever it is it could be one of the most important decisions the club has ever made. 

meh...not sure about that...if you mean that it could mean relegation if we get it wrong, i honestly think that we really wouldn't need to look very hard to find a manager that keeps us up. and comfortably too.