Man Utd v Newcastle 2pm

Southampton v West Ham 2pm

Super Sunday 

Liverpool v Man City 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

Championship

Hull v Small Heath 

• Thanks 1

Just an observation that I’m finding it utterly impossible to go to a football game this season. Couldn’t get tickets to the Forest game (home or away end) and same story for the Bolton game. Was trying to get tickets to Fulham v Bournemouth today just to watch some footy with a mate visiting London and even that is bloody impossible. When did it get so hard??? When I was living in the UK 5 years ago you could just rock up to practically any game. 

I wouldn’t necessarily expect anyone to know this but what would the chances be of getting into the Fulham game with no tickets? Do tickets for people who can’t go start appearing?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Just an observation that I’m finding it utterly impossible to go to a football game this season. Couldn’t get tickets to the Forest game (home or away end) and same story for the Bolton game. Was trying to get tickets to Fulham v Bournemouth today just to watch some footy with a mate visiting London and even that is bloody impossible. When did it get so hard??? When I was living in the UK 5 years ago you could just rock up to practically any game. 

I wouldn’t necessarily expect anyone to know this but what would the chances be of getting into the Fulham game with no tickets? Do tickets for people who can’t go start appearing?

Fulham used to have a ‘neutral’ section, not sure if they still operate it but you might get lucky with that

Â