A Full English Breakfast

villa4europe

5 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Looks good but the hashbrowns and beans look over cooked whilst the bacon might as well be called ham.

The main problem though is with the sausage, it looks like the same twirly shape that comes out of a dogs arse

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

The main problem though is with the sausage, it looks like the same twirly shape that comes out of a dogs arse

Yeah I agree but then realise it does probably allow for more sausage per inch(I know this is leaving myself open to a KW picture)

Made breakfast on Saturday for three of us.

Fried the bacon as normal, toasted a couple of muffins, harissa paste in the baked beans, poached eggs, waffles (would have made a rosti but didn't have any potatoes in), and chorizo and cheese egg muffins (literally egg, milk, cheese and chorizo baked for 20 minutes) - I think it might be the greatest thing I've ever cooked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Made breakfast on Saturday for three of us.

Fried the bacon as normal, toasted a couple of muffins, harissa paste in the baked beans, poached eggs, waffles (would have made a rosti but didn't have any potatoes in), and chorizo and cheese egg muffins (literally egg, milk, cheese and chorizo baked for 20 minutes) - I think it might be the greatest thing I've ever cooked.

Sounds lovely, but it's not a full English. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Sounds lovely, but it's not a full English. 

No, I agree, it needed a sausage or two (oo-er) but it wouldn't have fit the rest of the plate. Was very very nice though.

23 hours ago, T-Dog said:

harissa paste in the baked beans

None of that forrin' muck in here sunshine. 

This is a safe space for a full English'... and maybe an Irish! 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Hahaha, it was 100% home grown harissa paste, I promise!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Xela said:

Edited by Follyfoot

On 21/05/2024 at 19:15, TreeVillan said:

Yeah I agree but then realise it does probably allow for more sausage per inch(I know this is leaving myself open to a KW picture)

Duly obliged 

20230628_160719.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Completely off topic, but Jilted John is my go to karaoke song.

She’s a slag he’s a creep

17 hours ago, mjmooney said:

FB_IMG_1717001169384.jpg

He's gone totally Worrall-Thompson. From here it's a slippery slope down to a Milky Way and chip roulade recipe in the Daily Express and then getting nicked for shoplifting Babybels.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Just catching up and reading the last few pages a thought occurred to me.........on a FEB why is the fried bread always cut as a triangle?

IT'S THE LAW. 

7 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Just catching up and reading the last few pages a thought occurred to me.........on a FEB why is the fried bread always cut as a triangle?

To make you think it isn't quarter of a slice

On 30/05/2024 at 10:48, one_ian_taylor said:

He's gone totally Worrall-Thompson. From here it's a slippery slope down to a Milky Way and chip roulade recipe in the Daily Express and then getting nicked for shoplifting Babybels.

Went to a pancake place once as seeing as we were there at breakfast time I had one with a full English on it. 

Was absolutely terrible, borderline inedible. 

• Haha 1

FEB it is not, but that pizza actually looks good. The Bloody Mary tomato sauce for a breakfast base is inspired, despite having never yet had a Bloody Mary that I've enjoyed. No ramekin either.

Edited by fightoffyour

Â