January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

18 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ziyech is quality the only problem is that he is 30 soon. Still wouldn’t mind him though. 

too old to buy, but loan is ok.

57 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Good, his potential a couple of years ago would have made it exciting but he's been pretty poor in a slower league, he could still be a very good player but at the quoted price and inevitable high-wages of signing a Juve player, I'd rather we went elsewhere.

Not a bad signing for Leeds but one I'm happy we haven't made

Seems like he isn't on the list of Juve players being investigated for financial irregularity over contract salary reductions but Bentancur is.  So we might have dodged a bullet if the players are found guilty and suspended.

"Kang In Lee is unhappy with the sports management of Mallorca. The South Korean does not understand that the club has refused to listen to offers for him when the player has two important proposals. The club has informed him that it will NOT facilitate an exit in January."

Ziyech could be the most overrated attacking player Chelsea have, and they have plenty. Scores a worldie per season and is more or less useless between those. Has a grand total of 6 goals and 7 assists in his 2,5 years at Chelsea. 

He does fit into our recent strategy of signing 30-year olds on massive wages though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wes said:

"Kang In Lee is unhappy with the sports management of Mallorca. The South Korean does not understand that the club has refused to listen to offers for him when the player has two important proposals. The club has informed him that it will NOT facilitate an exit in January."

To be fair, the club has got every right to do that.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wes said:

It’s happening 

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Aaronsen Adams and Mckennie all together. The USA midfield of the next 5 years . 

Yeah, and they'll all be playing in the Championship together...  As an American I've seen a lot of the three of them and the only one I rate is Tyler Adams.  McKennie is McGinn with poorer passing, a worse work rate, and without the infectious personality.  Would have been a good signing 2 years ago when we tried for him, but we're in the market for a much better player now under Emery.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, allani said:

Seems like he isn't on the list of Juve players being investigated for financial irregularity over contract salary reductions but Bentancur is.  So we might have dodged a bullet if the players are found guilty and suspended.

I thought he was...  Basically 21 of their 23 man squad was included in this.   

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Auba is possibly the worst signing we could make IMO he's finished and on top of that seems a bit of a changing room cancer

It’s funny that Evans has such little insight into the club that he’s making up rumours purely on their time at Arsenal. Whilst he’s not the only one at it, it’s very clearly not grounded in any reality. 

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Yeah, and they'll all be playing in the Championship together...  As an American I've seen a lot of the three of them and the only one I rate is Tyler Adams.  McKennie is McGinn with poorer passing, a worse work rate, and without the infectious personality.  Would have been a good signing 2 years ago when we tried for him, but we're in the market for a much better player now under Emery.  

Lot's of dynamic soccerball, PK's and D in the endzone.