Post-West Ham Gerrard Out poll

Davkaus

Post-West Ham Gerrard Out poll  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Gerrard in or out?

• In
    • Out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/08/22 at 18:00

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Oh christ not another poll 

Well, you can't reset them. Though it'd be interesting to see a game-by-game progression. Another one coming after Arsenal if he's still here, and I don't want to give my vote away, but I hope not.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Well, you can't reset them. Though it'd be interesting to see a game-by-game progression. Another one coming after Arsenal if he's still here, and I don't want to give my vote away, but I hope not.

I'm rarely in favour of sacking but I have to say this one is almost indefensible 

• Thanks 1

I don't see us getting much better under Gerrard. I honestly don't.

I think the season will be a write off no matter what happens from this point, as we aren't likely to fix the imbalance in the team before the window closes and you don't get many good players available in January.

The next manager signing is crucial. While I believe they may be looking, they need to give Gerrard more time to fail to both find the right man and confirm their decision to fire him.

For that reason - and that reason only - I voted Gerrard in.

after todays effort I can honestly say I am no longer 100% in the keep faith with Gerrard camp, but I'm also not 100% to sack him. First time this season though, I wasn't sure if I was seeing Tim Sherwood or Gerrard in the Villa dug out.

• Like 1

Just now, ozvillafan said:

I don't see us getting much better under Gerrard. I honestly don't.

I think the season will be a write off no matter what happens from this point, as we aren't likely to fix the imbalance in the team before the window closes and you don't get many good players available in January.

The next manager signing is crucial. While I believe they may be looking, they need to give Gerrard more time to fail to both find the right man and confirm their decision to fire him.

For that reason - and that reason only - I voted Gerrard in.

I dont think we have an imbalance in the team, I think we are sticking square pegs into round holes. That is the coaches fault 

It's like the summer never happened. How he hasn't been able to get us playing like anything resembling a coherent football team by now does it for me. Wanted it to work out (as I do with all managers), but it just hasn't and he should probably be sacked.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

Haven’t voted in the previous polls, but have selected Out for this one.

The caveat being I’d have him in charge for the next two. If we somehow picked up four points with a couple of good performances that might make me pause for thought.

But I think we’re going to be tonked twice, so write those off and take that time to find the next manager.

Â